- This event has passed.
2021 Tech Summit – NYSBA
December 7, 2021 @ 9:00 am - December 8, 2021 @ 5:00 pm
I will be presenting two programs as part of this year’s Tech Summit with the New York State Br Association, both on Day 2 of the Summit (December 8, 2021) –
Using Tech to Manage Your Time and Control Your Calendar
Learn Outlook-specific strategies for many of the most common productivity needs of busy legal professionals today: managing multiple projects, clients & tasks; maintaining “traction” when dealing with tasks and interruptions; clearing the clutter in your mind for better focus; keeping staff on task; tracking “who owes you what” and getting that information on time; and better managing your calendar and contacts for better time and relationship management.
Get More Business Using Tech | Linkedin for Lawyers
This non-MCLE practical guidance session every lawyer needs on using technology to market your practice, getting new clients and making it rain.
Topics for the two-day Summit include:
- Emerging Technology & Trends
- Social Media Ethics
- Privacy and Data Security Issues in Telemedicine
- Artificial Intelligence in Litigation: Discovery & Admissibility
- The “Name” of the Game: How NIL, NFTs, and eSports are Changing the Sports Industry
- Metaverse 101: An Introduction
- Top Tech Gadgets Every Lawyer Needs to be More Efficient in Law Practice
- Taming the E-mail Beast: Key Skills and Strategies for Managing Your E-mail Overload
- Controlling Your Calendar | Using Outlook to Manage Your Time, Projects/Tasks, People, and Ideas
- Get More Business Using Tech | Linkedin, Attorney Advertising Using Social Media and Lead Generation
- Open Hour for Questions and Answers – Lawyers and Tech – Open Forum Share Your Knowledge and Tips and Pose Questions to the Panel | Network with Your Colleagues
Register and get full details, including pricing, at: https://nysba.org/events/2021-tech-summit/