Sometimes it’s just not easy to get motivated to tackle a project or task on your to-do list. But maybe waiting for motivation before taking action is the wrong approach.
I’m not always motivated to do what I need to do either – one example is not always being motivated to prepare and show up for my weekly Videosocials call to record my videos. But I remembered a saying I’ve heard recently that resonated with me:
Get up. Dress up. Show up.
Sometimes, all you have to do is to show up and motivation will follow.
For more tips on how to get going when you’re just not feeling motivated, check out this article: How to Get Motivated.
More productivity videos:
- Handling Client Interruptions [video]
- Eliminate Interruptions: The Interruptions Log [video]
- How Training Benefits Your Firm [video]
- Don’t Let Toxic Employees Push Out Good Employees
- One Size Doesn’t Fit All in Your Law Firm [video]
- What Training is Available At Your Firm? [video]
- What Happens When You’re Not Clear About Advancement Opportunities [video]
- Be Transparent About Advancement in Your Firm
- What Does It Cost To Hire A New Employee? [video]
- Are Your Invoices Hurting Your Law Practice?