Sometimes it’s just not easy to get motivated to tackle a project or task on your to-do list. But maybe waiting for motivation before taking action is the wrong approach.
I’m not always motivated to do what I need to do either – one example is not always being motivated to prepare and show up for my weekly Videosocials call to record my videos. But I remembered a saying I’ve heard recently that resonated with me:
Get up. Dress up. Show up.
Sometimes, all you have to do is to show up and motivation will follow.
For more tips on how to get going when you’re just not feeling motivated, check out this article: How to Get Motivated.
More productivity videos:
- Taking Control of Your LinkedIn Feed
- 5 Ways to Take LinkedIn to the Next Level
- Why Create a Poll on LinkedIn?
- Two Ways to Build Engagement on LinkedIn
- Writing Effective Comments on LinkedIn
- Get Value out of LinkedIn Without Posting Original Content
- How to Build Engagement on LinkedIn
- Why Build Engagement on LinkedIn?
- Seed LinkedIn Engagement with Comments
- Don’t Lead with a Sales Pitch on LinkedIn