Do you want to know the secret to creating a consistent stream of content for your marketing?
My clients tell me that one of their major obstacles to marketing is time – they just don’t think they have the time to do everything they would like to do to market their practice. Between social media, newsletters, email marketing campaigns, their website, writing articles, blogs, and now video, they just don’t know how they’re going to have the time to come up with all of that content.
The good news is that they don’t have to. They just need to learn how to repurpose. Every piece of content that is created by a law firm has the potential to be repurposed with much less effort than it would take to create a new piece of content from scratch.
Let’s look at an example.
Say you did a CLE program for your bar association. It’s likely that you had to develop some materials, whether that included PowerPoint slides, written materials, or both. You can repurpose that content in a number of ways:
- You might have someone record you giving your presentation and use video clips in your marketing. (or record yourself if it’s on Zoom or a similar platform)
- Have someone take photos of you giving your presentation to use as images on social media. (or take screenshots if it’s online)
- Turn your materials into an article to publish in an industry or bar association publication.
- Then take that article and post it on your website
- Turn the article into a series of posts on social media
- Include the article in your firm’s monthly newsletter
- Break the article into smaller chunks to post separately on your blog
- Take the first part of the article and post it as a Publisher post on LinkedIn with a link back to the full article on your website
- Take your PPT slides and post them as a slide presentation on Slideshare
- Give the presentation again to another audience, or for your best clients
You can do the same thing with legal work you perform. Watch the video above to learn more, or email me to find out how I can help you repurpose content you already have.
Watch more of my videos:
- Taking Control of Your LinkedIn Feed
- 5 Ways to Take LinkedIn to the Next Level
- Why Create a Poll on LinkedIn?
- Two Ways to Build Engagement on LinkedIn
- Writing Effective Comments on LinkedIn
- Get Value out of LinkedIn Without Posting Original Content
- How to Build Engagement on LinkedIn
- Why Build Engagement on LinkedIn?
- Seed LinkedIn Engagement with Comments
- Don’t Lead with a Sales Pitch on LinkedIn