Is 2021 the year you finally learn how to make LinkedIn work for you?
Hi, I’m Allison Shields Johs, President of Legal Ease Consulting and co-author of Make LinkedIn Work for You, A Practical Handbook for Lawyers and Other Legal Professionals. This is the third LinkedIn book my co-author, Dennis Kennedy and I have written, and we’ve taught hundreds of seminars and webinars on LinkedIn over the past 10 years. We’re excited to announce our latest project – our brand-new online course, LinkedIn Essentials.
The course was developed based on the book and on the many questions we’ve received over the years in speaking about and training lawyers and other legal professionals on how to use LinkedIn, but it’s more in-depth than any webinar or training we’ve done before, and it’s geared specifically for the legal profession.
The course was designed to show legal professionals how to use LinkedIn effectively to:
- Expand their networks
- Build their reputation, and
- Accomplish their business goals,
Ethically and effectively.
Here’s what is included in the course:
9 video lessons based on the 3 building blocks of LinkedIn: Profiles, Connections, and Participation.
We’ll show you:
- Exactly what to do with your Profile to improve your visibility
- How to make meaningful connections on LinkedIn and leverage those connections for your practice and your career
- What and how to post and participate on LinkedIn to maximize your results.
We’ll cover the FAQs we receive most often from legal professionals on LinkedIn.
We wrap up with a action plan for you to follow that tells you exactly what steps to take over the next three months on LinkedIn.
Each lesson has an accompanying worksheet to help you reinforce what you’ve learned and show you how to tailor it to your goals.
The course handouts also include a free chapter from our book, as well as our 47 LinkedIn tips.
You can take this course at your own pace and ask questions in our private network as you go along.
To learn more about LinkedIn Essentials, contact me at Allison@LegalEaseConsulting, or click on the link below.
Again, I’m Allison Shields Johs, and I look forward to seeing you inside our LinkedIn Essentials course!
LinkedIn Essentials: https://kennedy-idea-propulsion-laboratory.mn.co/landing/plans/106740
- Is Your LinkedIn Presence Getting in the Way of Your Goals?
- Metrics for Social Media Success
- 5 Tips for Improving Your Email Messages
- Improving Your Email Communication
- Use Technology To Make It Easier To Work With You
- Delegating Tasks to Technology
- Do You Have Plans and Goals for the Future?
- Do This Instead of Making New Year’s Resolutions
- Using Your Task List to Create Systems
- Creating Your Task Capture System