Do you struggle with managing, tracking, and consistently creating and publishing content for your firm or organization?
If so, an editorial calendar can help.
Editorial calendars are useful visual tools for:
- Planning topics, keywords, and hashtags
- Ensuring that you are covering the topics most important to your audience
- Guaranteeing that you feature each of your products and services
- Brainstorming and keeping track of ideas
- Scheduling content so you post consistently
- Recording who is creating what, and when
- Gathering all of your resources in one place
When you use an editorial calendar, rather than creating content haphazardly or wasting time trying to come up with an idea at the last minute, you can get down to the business of creating.