Are you struggling to get your employees to re-share the content your firm or organization posts on its LinkedIn Page?
If so, this short video may help.
If you’re a Page Administrator and your employees have listed your firm in the Experience section on their LinkedIn profile, you can notify them when you’ve posted something on LinkedIn you’d like them to share.
Create the post as your Page and click the three dots at the top right corner of the post. Then click “Notify Employees.” Your employees will receive an alert about the post, making it easy for them to re-share it to their networks.
Keep in mind that you can only use the notify employees feature once a day.
Want more LinkedIn tips? Subscribe to my email newsletter, or check out these articles and videos:
- Notify Employees of LinkedIn Posts
- Saving LinkedIn Posts
- Taking Control of Your LinkedIn Feed Part III
- Taking Control of Your LinkedIn Feed Part II
- Taking Control of Your LinkedIn Feed
- 5 Ways to Take LinkedIn to the Next Level
- Why Create a Poll on LinkedIn?
- Two Ways to Build Engagement on LinkedIn
- Writing Effective Comments on LinkedIn
- Get Value out of LinkedIn Without Posting Original Content