If you feel overwhelmed from the moment you arrive at work until the moment you leave, perhaps you’re not using one of the best – and easiest to use – tools effectively. And that tool is your calendar.
In this video, I talk about how you can use your calendar not just to record when work is due, but also to find the time to do the work.
Want more productivity tips? Check these out:
- Taking Control of Your LinkedIn Feed
- 5 Ways to Take LinkedIn to the Next Level
- Why Create a Poll on LinkedIn?
- Two Ways to Build Engagement on LinkedIn
- Writing Effective Comments on LinkedIn
- Get Value out of LinkedIn Without Posting Original Content
- How to Build Engagement on LinkedIn
- Why Build Engagement on LinkedIn?
- Seed LinkedIn Engagement with Comments
- Don’t Lead with a Sales Pitch on LinkedIn