Do you have a to-do list that never ends because every time you cross one thing off of it, you add three more? If this sounds like you, watch this video below to find out how to use one of my favorite strategies, the Power of Three, to end your to-do list tyranny.
Like this video? Leave a comment, share with your network, or check out my other videos.
For more on productivity see:
- What Training is Available At Your Firm? [video]
- What Happens When You’re Not Clear About Advancement Opportunities [video]
- Be Transparent About Advancement in Your Firm
- What Does It Cost To Hire A New Employee? [video]
- Are Your Invoices Hurting Your Law Practice?
- Get Paid Faster: Proactively Communicate with Clients [video]
- Tools to Communicate with Clients About Fees [video]
- How to Avoid Surprise Bills [video]
- How to Talk to Clients About Fees [video]
- What To Do If A Client Questions Your Bill [video]