Are you finding it hard to plan for next year because you’re busy finishing up end-of-year tasks, preparing for the holidays and celebrating with family and friends?
Here are three things even busy people can do now for a productive new year:
- Prioritize sleep. Lack of sleep leads to loss of cognitive function, an increase in mistakes and difficulty making decisions.
- Clean up your office – or even just your desk. Clutter is a distraction; it wastes time, energy and money.
- Look at next year’s calendar and carve out regular time for planning at least monthly before your calendar gets filled.
To learn more, check out the links below, and enjoy the holidays!
🎥 Subscribe to my YouTube productivity tips playlist.
💡Get more tips with my newsletter.
More Productivity Posts and Videos:
- De-Clutter Your Email Inbox
- Publish Content Consistently with an Editorial Calendar
- 3 Things to Do For a Productive New Year
- 5 Tips for Improving Your Email Messages
- Improving Your Email Communication
- Delegating Tasks to Technology
- Do You Have Plans and Goals for the Future?
- Do This Instead of Making New Year’s Resolutions
- Using Your Task List to Create Systems
- Creating Your Task Capture System